Sunday 13 October 2013

Let's Talk Beauty: Current Makeup for Fall 2013

Let's Take Beauty: Current Make up for Fall 2013


Say goodbye to the lazy days of summer and hello to brisk autumn nights.  It’s fall, and it’s my favorite fashion season for fashion and beauty. I can put away my tinted-moisturizers, shorts, and summer dresses in exchange for my knee-high boots, pea coat, and wear more dramatic make up looks. This fall I am grabbing my Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay this palette is super versatile, it’s easy to take a simple look and make it more dramatic within minutes.

My current favorite drug store products are Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara in Black (one of my all time favorites) & L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation (review below). Oh! And of course lip products- before I put any lipstick on I always grab my Burt’s Bee's to ensure lips are hydrated. Some of my favorite colours are plum, light purple, nude, baby pink and of course red lipstick whether it's a classic retro red or dark Ox blood shade I love all these shades this fall. 




Tarte lipstick
tartecosmetics.com


Black makeup
$18 - target.com.au


Black eye shadow
nastygal.com


Mac cosmetics lipstick
nordstrom.com


No comments:

Post a Comment