Tuesday 1 October 2013

Let's Talk Beauty: L'Oreal True Match Foundation





My favorite foundation is L'Oreal True Match Foundation. I love this foundation! I used the shade W2 Light Ivory. The product is lightweight and but still gives full coverage and leaves a matte finish, which I personally love.

The shade selection on this foundation is great; there are three categories based on the skin natural undertone, which are warms, neutral and cool tones.

W (warm undertones - yellow, orange), N (neutral undertones - a mixture of yellow and pink) and C (cool undertones - pink)

Having such a wide range in shades makes it easy to find the perfect shade. The only con I find is the packaging. Without having a pump I find a lot of the product goes in the cap, which at times can get messy. Other then that I love this foundation and would commented it to all!

Tips on Finding your True Match-

A rule of thumb: Do you tend to wear gold or sliver jewelry? If you wear gold them your skin tone is warm/golden. If you wear sliver then cool tones match best with your skin.

After finding your skin tone swipe the possible matches on your lower cheek or jaw line. Take a mirror and head toward a window or go outside so you can see the hues in natural light. The one that fades into your skin will be your ideal shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment