Tuesday 11 February 2014

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz





Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz hands down the best brow pencil I've ever used! I have very thin sparse eyebrows and usually don't leave the house without at least filling in my brows, I have tried plenty of drugstore pencils and powders, and the first time I used this brow wiz I was amazed at the finished result. The formulation of the brow pencil is so smooth and perfect for whatever brow look you're trying to achieve. If you want a lighter, more natural look, all you have to do is just be more light handed with the pencil, and if you want a bolder brow, you can just be a little more heavy handed.



My eyebrows now look fuller, defined and sculpted when I fill them in, but in a natural way, not harsh at all, you can build up the intensity of it but I'm not a strong brow lover I like a more natural brow. 

I love that it also brings a spoolie on one end for more convenience. It's hard to tell how much product comes in the pencil but if I'm very satisfied with the result, I don't mind paying for a good product, Can't wait to try out more of Anastasia's products. Bottom line, go try this stuff it's freaking awesome, I will def continue to re-purchase! Have you fell head over heals for the Brow Wiz? I would love to hear your feedback on Anastasia’s products or your must have brow pencil?



Cheers,
Victoria XX



No comments:

Post a Comment