Friday 14 February 2014

Please Me




Happy Valentines Day Everyone! 

I needed to pick up some items at the mall and
decided to treat myself for this oh so special day. I can't wait to try Mac's Mineralize Skinfinsh in Lightscapade.
 I was originally going to get Mac's Soft and Gentle which I've had before and loved, so I thought why not try something different. I'm also on the hunt for the perfect baby pink lip that suits me and I'm feeling like it's impossible. I always feel like it washes me out or its just light and looks like I have "foundation lips". I'm still on the hunt but I picked up Mac's Please Me, it's more of a coral pink but it was the only one I was feeling. Any suggestions on a nice light pink lip for fair skin tones? Please let me know!



OPI - Lucky Lucky Lavender / Got the Blues for Red

            Pedal Faster Suzi! / Where did Suzi's Man-Go?



No comments:

Post a Comment