Sunday 2 March 2014

Clinique Review





Just a few weeks ago Clinique was on GWP (gift with purchase). Which is a promotion when you purchase a certain dollar amount (in this case $31.00 or more) you receive a gift, which contains deluxe sizes of their products. Below are reviews and my thoughts on the items I purchased- 

Eye Defining Liquid Liner-

First off I just couldn't get a nice fine line with this product. I found it was difficult to apply the product it dries before you're finished working on the eye.
 It goes on thickly and wears off in an hour or lasts 8 hours depending on what other makeup I am wearing. Sad to say I’m not impressed with this eyeliner.





Bottom Lash Mascara-
The small wand makes it so much easier to reach all the lashes on my lower line and it’s also good for reaching the smallest lashes in the corner of the eye. Makes my bottom lashes voluminous looking and gives them more length. I highly recommend it but its not a must have.



No comments:

Post a Comment