Sunday 2 March 2014

Review on Capture Totale Foundation





I've used many different foundations and even though this one is a bit pricey it is phenomenal.  The foundation goes on like a dream, feels soft and leaves a nice finish (not too matte and not too glowy - just in between). It looks really natural and feels hydrating too.
 The next day, I notice that my skin feels good too.

This foundation is a little bit on the expensive side retailing $85.00 but its quality is a lot better then most foundations. You only need the tiniest amount too! But overall, the foundation did stay put. I have stopped using this foundation everyday and now I’m just saving it for special events but this foundation can be used everyday due to the light-medium coverage it gives. I think this foundation is a brilliant buy and I will repurchase it in the future!
Victoria Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment