Thursday 13 March 2014

MINI BODY SHOP HAUL-




I recently went to The Body Shop because I have been eyeing their Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Balm but ended up with a little extra goodies as well.

Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Balm-

This cleansing balm is designed to remove makeup and impurities away and leaving your skin feeling clean refreshed.
I personally love The Body Shop skincare and use their Tea Tree Oil face wash daily for years now, but this particular product blows me away. This is the best cleanser I ever bought. No other cleanser has ever removed makeup as gentle or as effective as this one. Just like the description says, it literally melts away the makeup, even on the eye area, and it doesn't sting or blur the eyes. It leaves my skin is smooth and silky. Not greasy or oily at all! Just a little bit goes a long way, so the price is well worth it. I love the pleasant smell too. I will definitely buy this again and encourage you ladies to try it out.




Strawberry Eau De Toilette-
In the past I have bought and used the body mist in Strawberry and just love the scent. It’s very light and wearable not over powering at all. The strawberry scent is very sweet and fruity and the toilette contains strawberry extract, which is a nice feature. But the bottle is a third the size of the body spray, and they work the exact same, but this costs more and comes with way less. The smell is gone within 10 minutes honestly. So when I run out of the toilette I repurchase the body mist instead.

Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz-

I love this product. It's quick and easy to use - just spritz it on your face when your skin is feeling dull and you will instantly have a radiant glow! TIP- this product also works great as a setting spray after you applied you makeup it locks it in place and doesn’t make you look matte at all!


-Mwah! 
Victoria Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment